Organizing your wardrobe is the first step to organizing the rest of your home.
1. Get rid of unused clothes and accessories.
2. Organize the rest by how you get dressed in the morning
3. Finally organise by color, will make finding your clothes in the morning far easier.
Your wardrobe will look appealing, and your everyday routine will be easier.
Quick and easy way to clean your blinds……
shut your venetian blinds….
clean all of the side facing you with a duster….
clean the side nearest the window with a duster….
reverse your blinds so that they are opened and then closed the opposite way…
clean both sides with a duster….
Alternatively, employ one of our cleaners to do the job properly…
“A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life”.
We recommend you pass this joke on to your friends and advise them to call Home Star Cleaning on 020-8467-4847 / 07880-506073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are various easy ways to clean your net curtains:-
– put in the washing machine on a normal 40C wash, with a powder like Persil Automatic, add some additional white items (like white towel, polo shirt, bath mat) – this bulks out the wash to help with agitation. Spin dry and either put on radiator or hang on washing line. Nets can be put back at windows slightly damp.
– if you don’t want to wash in the washing machine you could soak in a sink of hot water with baking soda, then wash, wring out by hand and hang on line until damp/dry.
– a tip from the 70s is to put your nets in a bath with a sterident tablet, then wash as normal (either by hand or machine), and dry before putting back at windows.
If your sink needs a light cleaning, start by filling it part way with hot water.
1. Add a squirt or two of liquid dishwashing detergent while the water is running to build a nice soapy froth.
2. Using a kitchen brush made of soft nylon bristles or a pot scrubber, (don’t use a steel wool pad, a Brillo pad, or a scrubber made of copper) scrub the bottom and sides of the sink while the water is sitting in the sink. Don’t fill the sink so full that you can’t move the brush around without spilling water on the floor.
3. Once the sink has been scrubbed, let the water out and rinse.
4. Pour a bit of distilled white vinegar on a paper towel and wipe the sink down to add shine.
Clean your oven shelves easily
After the Christmas break you may wish to clean your oven. To easily remove grease and grime from the shelves, take them out of the oven and lay them in your bath (taking care not to scratch the bath). As you are filling the bath with water add a strong fabric washing powder, only fill the bath to cover the shelves. Soak in water for approximately 30 minutes. Rub lightly with a scrubbing brush and the grease should come off easily (if it doesn’t leave to soak for a bit longer). When grease has gone, wash with fairy liquid and rinse thoroughly with water. Leave to drain before taking back and putting into oven.
If your showerhead is particularly clogged, remove it and soak it in vinegar. This will both clean and sanitize it. Blocked holes in the showerhead can be freed by poking out the dirt with a pin prior to the soak